неделя, 1 март 2009 г.

Phantom

Sometimes I can not recognize my face.
It's like the mirror changes my reflection.
My eyes were green with pearling grey,
dark-red my hair...Hallucination?

Sometimes I do not recognize my voice
It's like the screaming has disturbed my ear.
White sharpen words, annoying noise,
the whisper of a tear...

Sometimes I do not recognize my path.
Mean evil ghosts that yelling fraud and fear...
I'm turning black and stone becomes my heart,
my ill mind splits, and madness coming nearer.

Sometimes I do not recognize myself,
I'm nothing but a screen for your projections.
Blind fallen angel. Lost unearthly wraith.
The torpid void is then my last protection.

---------
Epica - The Phantom Agony"

2 коментара:

  1. Haresva mi tvor4estvoto Vi. S Va6e razre6enie 6te naminavam da 4eta.
    Uspeh!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Благодаря Ви за хубавите думи.
    Поздрав от мен и приятно четене :)

    ОтговорИзтриване

Търсене в този блог

Архив на блога