събота, 6 април 2013 г.

Moment of Happiness (Ambrose Hsu)



[English Translation]

When autumn comes around again
You ask me to keep smiling and living
Though the time together have been tough
Meeting you is more than enough

Refrain
Who may know that one person one day
May still stay in your heart and not go away
Time is cruel to pass by, for I can’t forget you
With this fate, I’m satisfied
To share your happiness too

Chorus
Cause of you I will unlock the past to set love free and make it last
Times we cried and struggled with heartaches that won’t go
So when that day come and you’re no longer here
The pain still persists
But I will keep believing in eternal bliss

Cause of you I will unlock the past to set love free and make it last
Each second I won’t regret the short time we get
Past and future, repeat once more
Are these tears the same as before?
Thanks for all the moment of happiness you shared
With me…

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Търсене в този блог

Архив на блога